We are here for you, around the clock.
Hotline: 0800 455 840
Your crisis communications professionals are
Chris Cartwright • Marcel Kamm • David Hart
Burson-Marsteller has successfully seen many companies through difficult crises. Working with our global network of agencies, our experienced consultants can spring into action for you at the touch of a button, around the clock, anywhere in the world.
- We review your crisis readiness (Crisis Check-Up)
- We analyse the potential for crisis in your company
- We develop appropriate Issue Management
- We prepare you for crises (Crisis Preparedness)
- We help you evolve your crisis communications concept
- We provide you with a crisis manual and checklists, and work out procedures
- We give you crisis training for a media emergency
- We take charge of communications in the event of a crisis
- We appoint crisis staff for you
It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently. Warren Buffett
To be prepared for crises and to communicate correctly in the event of a crisis will help build confidence. To avoid putting your company’s reputation on the line, it is essential to communicate proactively, quickly and transparently during a crisis. At the same time, we will help you protect your company’s name as its most important asset.
Crisis Preparedness pays – whether your company has to get through a serious crisis or not. However, if a crisis should strike, crisis management and crisis communications are a must.
Search this website
More B-M Talk
Burson-Marsteller accepts no responsibility for external links. Content of websites which are linked through B-M Talk is solely provided by the website owner.
(B-M Talk is updated automatically once per hour, 24 hours per day.)